Sustainable Water Engineering Solutions
WASTE WATER TREATMENT
We construct completely new waste water purification plants, remodel existing facilities that do not meet the requirements and extend plants in accordance with customers` requirements.
Based on our over 20 years of experience, our customers receive the guaranty that the output of any project will comply with set up parameters for a period of at least 25 years.
We provide water purification solutions for our customers which ensure reliable supply of completely treated potable water into the public supply network or any kind of private industrial establishments .
We assure that the results achieved throughout all necessary chemical and physical processes (de-ironing, de-manganization, softening, disinfection, flocculation, sedimentation, flotation, filtration) will meet customers‘ requirements and satify consumers.
Depending on the set targets of projects we develop balanced and sustainable solutions for our customers in wastewater sludge treatment.
We design and construct facilities for sludge composting, thickening and dewatering, sludge digesting and energy production from biogas.
WATER AND WASTEWATER INFRASTRUCTURE RENEWAL AND CONSTRUCTION
Great potential exists for preserving water resources and saving operational costs by reducing leakages and infiltration in the piping networks.
We have more than 20 years of experience in design and construction of most complex water and wastewater infrastructure projects and also rehabilitation of existing waste water and potable water supply systems helping cities meet ecological requirments and provide healthy water to inhabitants.
Statovita, Ltd. was founded in 1997 and specializes in design, construction and reconstruction of wastewater treatment plants, water purification facilities and water infrastructure. We have a team of experienced professionals, which ensures that all of our projects are completed on time and according to the set parameters.
During these years of activity, a lot of very important and complex projects for the inhabitants of our cities were implemented: modernization and construction of Waste Water Treatment Plants , drinking water treatment plants, design and expansion of water and sewage network.
Company is certified for these works, has an active quality assurance management, environmental management and integrated health and work safety management system.
- Integrated management system of our company comprises quality management, environmental management, health and safety management.
- Protection of environment is our priority responsibility in everyday business activities. Integrated Environment Management system ISO 14001 works as a guideline for our employees.
- We are responsible for our activity that affects people, communities, social environment. We seek that our subcontractors and suppliers be aware and comply to our social responsibility standards.
- Our corporate policy based on integrated OHSAS 18001:2007 standard, defines objectives that are the basis of our social responsibility policy and clear standards in occupational health and safety performance.
- The fulfilment of objectives demands professional competence and personal responsibility of our employees just as it requires clear rules and regulations for work organization. ISO 9001 and 14001 quality and environmental standards serve both as the foundation and as a guideline.
- Modernization and reconstruction of Vilnius WWTP. Construction of buildings, reservoirs, installation of technological equipment, electrical and automation engineering, outside piping, commissioning. Capacity 280 000 m3/day.
- Complete reconstruction of Ukmergė WWTP. Capacity 9 000 m3/day.
- Complete reconstruction of Ešiškės WWTP. Capacity 350 m3/day.
- Complete reconstruction of Anykščiai WWTP. Capacity 3 000 m3/day.
- Complete reconstruction of Vidiškės WWTP 195 m3/day and Didžiasalis WWTP – capacity 360 m3/day.
- Complete renovation of aeration system of Vilnius WWTP. Replacement of 1125 aerators and pipes.
- Wastewater treatment plant in Švenčionėliai. Capacity – 1 440 m3/day.
- WWTP in Linkmenys – 54 m3/day and Dūkštas 251 m3/day.
- WWTP in Kernavė – 50 m3/day.
- WWTP in Šalčininkai – 1 800 m3/day.
Storm water treatment facilities in Vilnius city (65 l/s and 80 l/s) and Ukmergė city (290 l/s).
Sludge treatment facility of Jonava city. Construction of working space of 7 thousand sq. meters, building, piping, reservoirs and wastewater treatment facilities.
- Construction of Industrial Wastewater Treatment Facilities.
- Design and reconstruction of oil polluted wastewater treatment facilities in Electrical Power Station of Lithuania in Elektrėnai city. Design, construction of buildings, tanks, water and sewage network, electrical and automation engineering. Capacity 350 m3/h.
- Drinking water purification plant in Ukmergė Output 6000 m3/day.
- Drinking water purification plant in Daniliškės. Output 300 m3/day.
- Drinking water purification plant in Trakai. Output 5000 m3/day.
- Vilnius city water and wastewater main supply network renovation – 41,4 km, 4,9 km of trenchless rehabilitation with PE sliplining and 2,1 km of ductile iron pipes. Reconstruction of existing 311 water network chambers.
- Trenchless rehabilitation of Vilnius city main pressure sewage network line 2 x 700, length 0,8 km.
- Emergency repair works of Vilnius city sewage and water network in 2012 – 2017. Total length 12,1 km (8,5 km trenchless repair works).
- Water and sewage network in four Vilnius districts. Total length 20,2 km (trenchless – 4,1 km), 4 pumping stations.
- Water and sewage network in Vilnius suburb. Total 7,8 km, sewage pumping station.
Address: Mokslininkų st. 11, LT-08412 Vilnius, Lithuania
Director: Pavel Aidamovič
Working hours: 7.00-16.00
Tel.: +370-5-272 92 24
Company code: 123935815
VAT code: LT239358113